MORGY COFFEE

  

 Hi Guys!Today I want to tell you about an interesting place in Bandung that I've ever gone there.So the place that i choose is a Cafe and the name of the Cafe is Morgy Coffee.Morgy Coffee is located in Anggrek street near Taman Superhero.Morgy Coffee is a cafe that have a unique concept i think and it is usually visited by a student or people that need to work chill outside their work place.    

Why I choose Morgy cafe because it is my cafe HAHA but not just because of that, I interest to that cafe because i like the ambience of the place.I feel chill,homie and peaceful if I stay there and its so nice for you if you want to do your homework or something else about school project,because there is a Co-Working space.The room feels very quite and comfort,So people use that room for work or study.Not only the Co-Working room,In Morgy Cafe there's a lot of spot for photo.It's very good for you who like hunting a photo or an instagrammable person.

If we talk about the coffee, the price of the coffee is a bit expensive than the other Cafe but it's  worth it because the taste of the coffee is really good and the barista is very friendly and communicative, you can have a chat with the barista too, you can ask about coffee or something else that relate about cafe/coffee.If you often go there and already know the barista maybe you can ask the barista for teach you how to make coffee by yourself.I think that what makes Morgy Cafe different with the another Cafe and that what makes me so comfort to stay long in there.that's all about Morgy Cafe, Thank You😊.

   

Comments

Popular Posts