HOLIYAY!

HOLIYAY!

Two weeks ago I just got a day off from my school for two weeks , because the semester is over and i got the report card, the results is quiet good.After that I spent the holiday just stayed in Bandung,because me and my family didn't plan to have a trip to somewhere and i had a softball tournament and i have to prepared for that event.

In the first week of my holiday i spent my time with my friends, and we spent most of the time going to My Cafe.In the Cafe we usually had a chit chat untill night,lot of topics we talk about like examples our experience in our new school,and we talks about what's going on in our country or in our neighborhood.

On the sidelines of time I spent with my friends,I also had another activity, I had a softball tounament and it's the first softball tournament that I had, so I was a little bit nervous.Our team have prepared for this tournament for 4 months and I think the team is well prepared.Most of the composition of the team are new players, So its little bit hard to defeat our opponent.We won The first and the second match, but we losed in the third and fourth.So we didn't continue to the next round.

After the tournament,My older brother came to bandung, because he is lived in semarang for his study in police academy. I haven't seen him like 5 months, so we had a great time to spend in this holiday.And finally the new years eve is come and my family made a little bbq event in our garden.We invited our cousins and my brother friend.That's all my story about my last holiday, And Happy New Year!😅

Comments

Popular Posts